Monday, August 27, 2007

NYC Latin's Crate



Grupo Folklorico Y Experimental Nuevayorquino: Anabacoa
From Concepts in Unity (Salsoul, 1976)

Cesar Concepcion: Timbalero
From unknown album

Conjunto Libre: Bamboleate
From Con Salsa...Con Ritmo, Vol. 1 (1976)

René Grand And His Combo N.Y.: Descarga Combo NY
From Exciting & Grand (1960s)









Sorry for the lack of information but I try to manage the few moment I have for me. While Willie Colon tune Aguanile is already available on Captain's Crate blog, I propose you another version of Timbalero played by Colon on Juicio. Here performed by Cesar Concepcion. I don't on which album Timbalero was released. Check out also this link for more Libre Con Salsa album.

Congratulation to the winners White Silk and Abdel, they won their Stones Throw Ten Years Compilation.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home