Friday, December 28, 2007

Happy New Year on Loaded




Thanks all for your comments. I try to do my best for people really like tunes here. Soon more Silvestre Montez tracks. Before that as Nigeria Special compilation arrive soon, I suggere you to hear the nigerian Sunny Ade with this rare album. Enjoy also with this new year track "Auld Lang Sine" on Natural Food.



1. Natural Food "Auld Lang Sine" Natural Food (Porter)
2. Boscoe "We Ain't Free" Boscoe (Kingdom of Chad / Numero Group / Asterisk)
3. Hot 8 Brass Band "What's My Name" Rock With The Hot 8 (Tru Thoughts)
4. Quantic Soul Orchestra "Marrakech" Tropidelico (Tru Thoughts)
5. Sunny Ade "Emi Agbadura" Sunny Ade And His African Beats In London (Yoruba Juju Music)
6. Layar Kumendhung - Music of Indonesia: Songs Before Dawn (Smithsonian Folkways)
7. The Dells "Walk On By" Dells Sing Dionne Warwick's Greatest Hits (Cadet / Dusty Groove)
8. The Harlem Experiment "A Rose in Spanish Harlem" The Harlem Experiment (Ropeadope)
9. Purple Image "Living In The Ghetto" Purple Image (Map City)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the beach with my children. I found
a sea shell and gave it to my 4 year old daughter and said "You can hear the ocean if you put this to your ear." She placed the
shell to her ear and screamed. There was a hermit crab inside
and it pinched her ear. She never wants to go back!

LoL I know this is entirely off topic but I had to tell someone!


My web blog :: Trey Isaak

7:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home