Friday, June 22, 2007

Luaka Bop Digs Brazil Too



Kassin+2: Samba Machine
From
Futurismo (Luaka Bop)

Los Amigos Invisibles:
Mambo Chimbo
From
The Venezuelan Zinga Son, Vol. 1 (Luaka Bop)

Vates E Violas:
Instante Feliz
From What's Happening In Pernambuco - New Sounds Of The Brazilian Northeast (Luaka Bop)

Chico Science & Nação Zumbi:
Rios, Pontes & Overdrives
From Beleza Tropical 2: Novo! Mais! Melhor! (Luaka Bop)


On monday and saturday, I was in Paris for a while. Trying to meet media press and radio. While I'm working in order to receive Seun Kuti here where I know a friend of mine, Amobé, at RFI, told me that on July this year, he'll open his program for an afro-beat special! Nice! Music needs to be helped nowadays. I also discuss with the one who is charged to distributed B-Music/Finders Keepers in France - whose Laurence Pierre connected me with. Pias doesn't want this label, so we try Discograph. Anyway, on september we'll waiting for two excellent album release officially in France: B-Music: Cross Continental Record Raid Road Trip and The Voice Of The Seven Woods.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home