Sunday, December 10, 2006

So Soul Sistas



Gwen Mc Crae feat. The Soulpower Allstars: 90% of Me Is You
From Live In Paris (Hi&Fly Records, 2006)

Lyn Collins feat. Martha High, Marva Whitney & Gwen Mc Crae: Think (about it)
From Mama Feelgood (Hi&Fly Records, 2006)


Even if I didn't yet post soul tunes since the one about Laura Lee, Loaded likes soul music too. And in particular, that kind of music performed in the J.B.'s area. I'll try to post one later. Here I propose you two classic tunes of two great soul divas: Gwen Mc Crae and Lyn Collins. Lyn died last year in February 2005... rest in peace. Recently Hi&Fly Records issued this live recording and... maybe... the label will reissue other live of other soul divas. But I can't assure it. So I can't only imagine that Hi&Fly is preparing a collection. If you have any information, write below a comment.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home